Updated for 2014, the Envy Prodigy Complete Scooter features tons of great features and is available in a variety of colors. Open up the box and you will find the Envy Prodigy is completely dialed in. All you will need to do is attach the bars and then you will be riding.
Let's start with the deck. Each 2014 Prodigy scooter is built off of a one piece Prodigy deck which is made from 6061 T6 rated aluminum. On top of the deck you will find a sturdy set of Prodigy 4130 bars (550mm) which is attached via a new 2 bolt CNC Clamp and CNC aluminum IHC forks. In addition to all of this you also get an integrated headset, 110mm metal core wheels, Envy's new Curve brake, TPR grips, and PVC deck grip tape.
The 2014 Envy Prodigy complete scooters are great looking and come it at a very friendly price. The deck is huge at 4.5" wide (19.75" long) and the bars are slightly taller than average at 22" (19.75" wide). This is a fantastic pro scooter for riders of all levels but especially for beginners and intermediate riders.
- Blue 2014 Envy Prodigy Complete Pro Scooter
- Green 2014 Envy Prodigy Complete Pro Scooter
- Purple 2014 Envy Prodigy Complete Pro Scooter
- Red 2014 Envy Prodigy Complete Pro Scooter
2014 Envy Prodigy Complete Scooter Features:
- 1 Piece Prodigy Deck (6061-T6 Aluminum)
- 4130 Prodigy Bars (22" tall by 19.75" wide)
- CNC Aluminum IHC Forks
- Envy Integrated Headset (1 1/8")
- 110mm Metal Core Wheels
- Curve Brake
- TPR Grips
- PVC Grip Tape
- 2 Bolt CNC Clamp
- 82.5 Degree Head Tube Angle
- Complete Scooter Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs
- For ages 8 years+