UNITED STATES SHIPPING INFO:
Orders are usually shipped from our warehouse the next business day, or typically 1-4 business days for drop shipments from our vendors. Our warehouse is located in Mobridge, South Dakota. We ship via UPS only, which we have found to be the most reliable carrier. Depending on where you are located, your UPS charges and delivery times will vary. Note the UPS transit time map below to determine your UPS Ground delivery schedule:
Please Note: UPS does not operate on Sundays or Holidays, and cannot guarantee delivery during severe weather. To view the UPS holiday schedule, click here
Our warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays and we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses, nor do we ship via US Postal Service.
SHIPMENTS TO CANADA:
We ship to Canada via UPS Standard. Transit times vary, but do not exceed more than 14 business days. Customers must pay all import taxes, customs brokerage fees and duties which vary by package weight and order value. These additional fees are NOT included in the UPS shipping charges at time of order. Instead, they are assessed by UPS at time of importation. Consequently, we are unable to determine what these fees might be. For more information about these charges, please consult with UPS Canada directly by dialing, toll-free, 800-742-5877 or by logging onto the Canada Border Services Agency web site.
Please be aware that shipping charges will not be refunded to Canadian customers who refuse shipments due to importation fees. Additionally, a $7.00 re-stocking fee may apply.
To cancel an order, we must receive cancellation notice before Noon (Central Time) the day an order is scheduled to ship. If you need to cancel an order after your order has shipped, you may refuse the delivery of your order. However, we will not refund the initial shipping charge for that order. Please call 888-785-8518 to cancel an order.
Gryndoscooters.com offers a money-back guarantee for defective merchandise of any kind received from Gryndoscooters.com only. You have 30 days from receipt of your order to make your claim. To make a claim or return your scooter, part or accessory, please see "RETURN AUTHORIZATION INSTRUCTIONS" below.
Returns or exchanges of defective or non-defective (but unused) merchandise from Gryndo.com must occur 30 days from the date of purchase. A $5.00 restocking fee will be charged for *non-defective* items and credit will not be issued for the original shipping charge. Refunds will not be issued at all for non-defective items that are returned used or damaged during customer assembly.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Click here to send us an email request for a “Return Authorization Number". Please be sure to include your order number in the form. You will then receive a Return Authorization Number in the next day or so in your email in-box to be used when returning your order.
2) Once you have received a Return Authorization Number, please repack order with the original packing slip in the original box(es) and packaging, including any over-pack shipping box. Please write on the packing slip the reason(s) for return. If you need a separate piece of paper, include your name, order number and reason for return.
3) Write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box containing the returned order. Failure to do so may prevent proper processing of credits or replacements.
4) For defective merchandise, we will provide a UPS return label via email, or if you do not have an email address, we will send the return label via regular mail. Once you receive the return shipping label, please attach to the return package and drop off the Return at a local UPS or Mail Boxes, Etc store. Return labels for defective items will contain our return address.
A UPS return label will be issued for authorized returns of defective items only. For customers returning non-defective items, return shipping charges must be paid by the customer; thus no UPS return label will be issued for non-defective returns. Call 800-PICKUPS to determine UPS locations near you.
5) Return your item(s) to the following address:
1915 10th Avenue West
Mobridge, SD 57601
For non-defective, unused items, credit will be issued, less the original shipping charge and a $5.00 restocking fee. For exchanges of non-defective items, shipping charges will apply, but no restocking fee. Credits and/or charges will be applied to the credit card used to place the original order.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SAFETY:
Pro Scooters, like Bicycles, Roller Blades, Roller Skates, Skateboards, Cars, Boats, or any other moving vehicle, can cause injury. Exercise caution when riding your product. Pay attention to street signs, be courteous to pedestrians. And by all means obey the law.
Gryndoscooters.com also recommends that you wear proper protection, such as a helmet, elbow pads and knee pads. We cannot guarantee your safety. Your safety is your responsibility and the responsibility of your parents or legal guardian, if you are under 18. By purchasing merchandise, you agree that your safety and the safety of your children is your responsibility and not the responsibility of Gryndo.com, its employees or affiliates.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please click here to contact us via email.
We appreciate your business!