Availability: Out of stock.
If you would like to be notified when this item is available, please click here
Madd Gear has made improvements to the new edition of the MGP Pro, now called the MGP VX3 Pro Scooter, and the MGP VX3 Pro scooter far exceeds other scooter models in the same price range. This new Blue MGP VX3 Pro Scooter now comes with an FSA B53 threded headset (the top performing headset brand for scooters) which provides for really smooth bar spin; a 4” wide VX3 MGP fluted deck - a special manufacturing design that allows for a lighter, but stronger deck that weighs in at only 2.84 lbs (one of the lightest and strongest decks around); the new VX3 flex brake system; their trademark scalloped Madd 82.5 downtube; and special cushioned “Shocktape” deck grip tape. See below for a full list of the MGP VX3 Pro Scooter features and specs:
Blue MGP VX3 Pro Scooter Features:
• 4 inch wide blue VX3 MGP fluted deck – a design that creates a lighter weight, yet stronger deck.
• Scalloped 82.5 degree downtube – a design unique to MGP scooters and is ideal for foot jams.
• FSA B53 alloy threaded headset – the leader in headsets
• 18.5 inch wide tempered two-piece bars
• Pro-Spec reinforced fork - Black
• Madd VX3 100mm Flex Brake system
• Madd Triple Clamp
• MGP K-1 wheel bearing set (Abec-5)
• MGP Squid grips – super comfy rubber bar grips
• MGP Madd Hatter SHOCKTAPE™ - a special cushioned deck grip tape that’s super grippy
• 100MM MGP 85A 12 Spoke “Rocket” Nylon Core Wheels.
• 31" from ground to top of bar
• 28.5" from deck to top of bar
• 23" bar height only
• 18.5" bar width
DECK WEIGHT ONLY: 1.29KGS / 2.84LBS
COMPLETE WEIGHT: 3.60KGS / 8.15LBS
Max rider weight: 100Kgs / 220Lbs
For ages 8 years+