Madd Gear's MGP VX2 Team Edition Scooter in Silver
Enter zip code, select country to get shipping rate.
Availability: Out of stock. If you would like to be notified when this item is available, please click here.
Product Description We at Gryndo Scooters thought the old MGP Teams were nice, but once we saw Madd Gear’s new line of Team Editions, the MGP VX2 Team Scooters, we knew Madd Gear has dialed it in!
The new Sky Silver MGP VX2 Team Edition has some cool industry leading and functional upgrades and is way nicer looking than the previous Black MGP Team Edition.
Some of the part and design upgrades on the Silver MGP VX2 Team Scooter include a newly designed 18.5 inch one-piece curved Y-2 bar with killer swoops and bends; an FSA B53 threaded headsdet (the best headset brand in the world); new MGP Madd Hatter SHOCKTAPE grip tape (Madd Gear’s own grip tape invention and just one example of how Madd Gear is the leader in the pro scooter market) that helps cushion your landings; the new MGP 4 inch wide VX2 fluted deck that’s the lightest on the market at 2.67 lbs (and the complete VX2 Team is the lightest of all Madd Gear’s scooters coming in at 8.02 lbs!); and painted gray Madd Hatter graphics on the bars so no peeling stickers here. The MGP VX2 Team also comes with the standard Team Edition features like 100mm MGP wheels with Aero anodized cores that add the perfect amount of flash, a Pro-Spec reinforced threaded fork, MGP triple clamp, the newest version of the Madd Squid grips, and finally the improved MGP VX2 100mm Flex brake. For a full list of MGP VX2 Team Edition Scooter features, see below…
Silver MGP VX2 Team Scooter Features:
• Madd 18.5 Inch Chromoly tempered one piece curved Y2-Bars – Silver with Gray Graphics
• 4 inch wide VX2 MGP fluted deck (Silver) – a design that creates a lighter weight, yet stronger deck.
• Scalloped 82.5 degree downtube – a downtube design unique to MGP scooters and is ideal for foot jams.
• Pro-Spec reinforced fork
• MGP VX2 100MM Flex Brake System
• Madd Triple Clamp - Black
• K-1 wheel bearing set
• MGP Purple Squid grips – super comfy rubber bar grips
• FSA B53 alloy headset – the leader in headsets
• MGP two tone SHOCKTAPE™ (Black/Gray)- a special cushioned deck grip tape that’s super grippy
• 100mm Madd Aero Alloy Core Wheels – Black PU with Purple anodized cores
• Deck Weight Only: 2.67lbs (1.21KGS)
• Complete Scooter Weight: 8.02 lbs (3.64KGS)
• Max Rider Weight: 100Kgs / 220Lbs
• For ages 8 years+
Madd Gear’s Sky Silver MGP VX2 Team Scooter takes the MGP VX2 Pro Model a step further with the upgraded one-piece MGP Madd Hatter Y bar and alloy core anodized wheels, both features that are sought out for more advanced riding.
I found this company to be one of the easiest to do business with. My interaction with customer service has been more than pleasant and helpful. They will bend over backwards to make sure that your ... read more