If you seek more than what Madd Gear‘s MGP Pro or MGP Team Edition Scooter offers, but need something slightly different than the MGP Nitro or MGP Nitro Extreme Scooter, Madd Gear offers additional pro scooter models, the MGP Ninja 4.0 Scooter and MGP Ninja 4.5 Scooter
– two Madd Gear models with many of the features of the Madd Gear Nitro Scooter, but in a lighter frame and in all black.
The Madd Gear MGP Ninja 4.0 and 4.5 Scooters
use advanced scooter technology and features (one-piece) alloy threadless 3D forged forks and a forged headtube, new MGP Shocktape deck tape that provides excellent grip and cushion, fast and durable 110mm wheels with Aero alloy cores, MGP chromoly, one-piece, bat wing swoop scooter bars, a 4” or 4.5" wide fluted deck with concave, the new MGP HIC compression system, triple stacked clamp for extra durability and the FSA sealed threadless headset, K-2 bearings, 110mm VX2 Flex slide-in brake system, and Gorilla Grips with alloy bar ends. The Madd Gear Pro Ninja Scooter in the 4 inch wide deck or the 4.5 inch wide deck is appropriately named because it’s a lighter and more responsive pro scooter for better foot-jams than the MGP Team Edition or MGP Pro Series scooters.
The technical differences between the MGP Team Edition and the MGP Ninja 4.0 and 4.5 Scooter are as follows:
1) The Madd Ninja 4.0 & 4.5 Scooters comes with oversized bat-wing bars (with no back sweep). MGP Team Edition uses standard size Y-bars.
2) The Ninja scooter bars are wider and taller – 21” x23”. MGP Team Edition’s 18.5” x 22” bars.
3) The MGP Ninja Scooters are all black. MGP Team Editions come in various colors.
4) The MGP Ninjas are equipped with higher-end pro grips. MGP Team Edition and MGP Pro use MGP Squid grips.
5) The Ninja scooters comes with the MGP Hidden Internal Compression System (HIC) and a sealed, threadless headset, threadless forks. MGP Team Edition and MGP Pro Scooters come with threaded headsets and threaded forks.
6) The MGP Ninjas come with bigger, faster 110mm wheels with alloy cores and higher end K-2 bearings with higher precision for speed. MGP Team Edition and MGP Pro Scooters come with 100mm wheels with K-1 Bearings.
7) The new MGP Ninja 4.5 scooter has a wider deck than earlier Ninja models and the MGP Ninja 4.0, all MGP Team and Pro scooters - all of which use a 4 inch wide deck. The MGP Ninja 4.5 Scooter uses a 4.5" inch MGP VX2 fluted deck.
Madd Gear's MGP Ninja 4.0 Scooter and MGP Ninja 4.5 Scooter are suitable for those who want the next level of extreme scooter riding, and need the benefits of the hidden internal compression and the oversized bat wing bars, but seek a lighter frame than the Nitro Scooter. The Madd Gear Pro (MGP) Ninja Scooter
is one of the best pro scooters in its class. Click here for the MGP Ninja 4.0 Scooter
and Click here for the Black MGP Ninja 4.5 Scooter
or for the White MGP Ninja 4.5 Scooter