Phoenix Standard Deck For Use with Standard Headsets
Enter zip code, select country to get shipping rate.
IN STOCK. Will leave warehouse by next business day.
Product Description The Phoenix Pro Scooter Standard Deck comes in 2 widths: 4.0" or 4.5"
Made right here in the USA, the Phoenix Pro Scooter Standard Deck is an excellent, well-balanced, strong but light pro scooter deck. It’s made from Phoenix’s custom 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion. The bottom edges of this Phoenix deck are rounded; a design that’s perfect for smooth, fast grinds unlike other square-edged decks that catch, and also won’t hurt for fingerwhips . Also, a key feature of higher end pro scooter decks like the Phoenix Standard Deck is the 3 degrees of concave which gives you better traction and control. The Phoenix Pro Scooter Deck is perfect for all scooter disciplines like freestyle, street, vert, big air, and park.
Phoenix Standard Deck Features and Specs
• For Use with Standard Press-In headsets
• Phoenix Custom 6061-T6 Aluminum Extrusion for ultimate Strength to Weight and Balance
• Rounded bottom for ultra fast grinds won’t catch like a square edge
• 3 degrees of concave for best traction and control
• Precision CNC Machined for accurate geometry
• Industry Leading Welds
• Heat Treated to T6 Hardness after welding
• Anodized and Laser Etched
• Made in USA!
• Headtube Angle: 82.5 Degrees
• Available in 4.5” and 4.0” widths
• Weight: 3 lbs .8oz for 4.5" Deck
• Length: 19.5"
I found this company to be one of the easiest to do business with. My interaction with customer service has been more than pleasant and helpful. They will bend over backwards to make sure that your ... read more