The Dominator Commander Scooter is an all-new offering for 2014. The folks at Dominator, known for their tough, reliable freestyle scooters, have added another stellar option to their line-up. The Commander Scooter is built from top-to-bottom with durability in mind, designed to withstand the daily rigors of scooter riding.
The Dominator Commander deck is 20.5" long and 4.3" wide, featuring a squared side profile, and is concaved for superior grip. The I-Beam downtube is angled at 83 degrees, and the threadless alloy fork is cold forged and has an integrated headset. The Commander's oversized handle bars are made of 4130 chromoly steel and come in at 21.7" (23.5" including the SCS).
The Dominator Commander also features 110mm wheels with star spoked alloy cores and fast Dominator rated bearings. An instruction manual, allen tool, and sticker sheet are included with each Dominator complete pro scooter.
Dominator Commander Pro Scooter Specs
- Deck: 20.5" x 4.3", Concaved
- Compression: SCS
- Integrated Headset
- Clamp: SCS
- Cold Forged Alloy Fork, Threadless
- Bars: 4130 Chromoly Steel, Oversized
- Bar Height: 21.7" (23.5" Including SCS)
- Bar Width: 22.8"
- Flex Brake
- 110mm Wheels With Star-Spoked Alloy Cores
- Grip Tape With Printed Dominator Logo
- Weight: 8lbs 9oz
- Includes Instruction Manual, Allen Tool, and Sticker Sheet
- For Ages 8+ Years