Behold this insanest of insane complete scooters: the limited-edition Envy Jessee Ikedah Pro Scooter. This bad boy has it all: the Jessee Ikedah signature AOS V3 deck with its sturdy 6061 aluminum construction and sick "burnt pipe" colors, the 22.8" x 23.6" Envy Soul bars, the CNC fork with its built-in IHC compression. And it doesn't stop there. This scooter is decked out from top to bottom with top-tier Envy and Fasen parts, such as the Envy integrated headset, Fasen double clamp, and Envy reverse flex brake for quick stops. The whole setup rolls on a pair of Fasen Raven wheels, with 86A polyurethane and a burnt chrome core to match the deck. The wheels are installed with ABEC 9 bearings for super speed.
Don't let this awesome scooter pass you by - it's a very limited edition. Envy quality and a little help from Fasen make a scooter worthy of an innovative pro rider like Jessee. See you in the streets.
Envy Jessee Ikedah Scooter Specs
- Jessee Ikedah AOS V3 Sig Deck
- Deck: 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Envy Soul Bars, 22.8" Wide x 23.6" Tall
- Bars: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Envy CNC Fork (Black)
- Blue Envy Headset
- Fasen Double Clamp (Blue/Black)
- Envy Grips (Teal)
- Envy Reverse Flex Brake (Blue)
- Fasen Raven 110mm Wheels (Burnt Pipe)
- Wheels: 86A PU, Spoked Metal Core
- ABEC 9 Bearings
- Envy Logo Grip Tape (White)