The new MGP VX4 Extreme Scooter from Madd Gear is the most advanced pro scooter on the market for 2014. MGP has overhauled this pro scooter from the ground up, upgrading almost all components to make this the best MGP Extreme scooter yet.
The VX4 Extreme features a signature scalloped downtube with an FSA Orbit C integrated headset. The 3D forged precision headset is made from one piece of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for increased rigidity and durability.
All 2014 MGP VX4 scooters, including the VX4 Extreme, are built off their new fluted flat deck. The VX4 Extreme deck is 4.5" wide and has a flat base for stable grinding. Internally, your new deck has a 3mm concave and is fully fluted to reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
Your new VX4 Extreme scooter rides on a set of brand new 110 mm extruded CNC Vicious Wheels. These wheels feature high rebound 88A PU with K-2 (Abec 9) bearings. The wheel cores are extruded and then CNC machined for long lasting durability. All VX4 Extreme scooters also feature new TPR Grind Grips which are extra wide (150 mm) and completely non absorbant. Lastly, Madd Gear has just released the all new Blitz Brake for their 2014 scooters. This brake is made of a flexible composite material with an internal steel backbone to prevent melting of the brake compound.
MGP VX4 Extreme Scooter Features:
- 1 piece fluted 4031 Japanese Chromoly Bat Wing Swoop (21" x 23")
- MGP 4.5 inch wide VX4 6061 Fluted Flat Deck - Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Scalloped 83 Degree Madd Gear Downtube
- HIC Threadless Alloy M3 Fork
- All New MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- 3D Forged Fitted Triple Clamp
- K-2 wheel bearing set (ABEC-9)
- MGP TPR Grind Grips (150mm long)
- FSA Orbit C Integrated Headset with MADD HIC Compression
- MGP Extreme Cutaway Grip Tape
- Madd Gear Extruded CNC Vicious Wheels - 110 mm 88A PU with alloy core
- Deck Weight Only: 3.2 lbs (1.45 kgs)
- Complete Scooter Weight: 8.66 lbs (3.93 kgs)
- Max Rider Weight: 100 kgs / 220 lbs
- For ages 8 years+