Named in honor of one of the best known skate parks in California, Razor’s new Orange El Dorado Pro Scooter represents well with its pro features like an integrated deck, HIC compression, threadless fork, fast 110mm solid core wheels, oversized CroMoly riser bars, and a tripled stacked clamp. Coupled with eye catching design, the pro level El Dorado scooter makes its mark in the pro scooter market. We can’t think of a better value for the kinds of components that come standard on this scooter.
Orange El Dorado Features and Specs:
• Designed and tested by Team Razor Pro-Riders with durability and performance in mind
• New eye-catching arwork on deck
o Full deck grip tape ensures no slick spots
o Deck length: 20"
o Deck width: 4.25"
• Triple stacked 35mm headtube clamp for unbeatable strength
o Headtube angle: 83 degrees
• Freestyle soft rubber grips for additional control
• Rigid down-tube and deck are welded for superior strength
• Rigged rear brake extrusion
• 110mm alloy 84A urethane wheels provide excellent performance
o RZR Pro 40 bearings
o Solid core wheels
• 4130 CroMoly steel fixed riser-style handlebar helps land those tough tricks
o Handlebar height: 21.65"
o Handlebar width: 20"
• CNC hidden internal compression threadless fork
• Ages: 8+
• Colors: Orange
• Some assembly required
• Maximum Weight: 220 lbs / 100 kg
• Product Weight: 8.65 lbs
• Warranty: Six month Razor warranty against product defects